We've been married over 3 months now and while many things have happened I'll just give a couple of quick highlights to blast off our new(bie) blog. Some from the past three months in no particular order and all over the map in terms of significance:
-traveling to British Columbia and Vancouver for our honeymoon (wish we could go back right now!)
-Khanh finishing med school applications
-having our housewarming party
-settling into somewhat of a routine
-getting to tag along on a New Church College Life retreat and presenting on Spiritual Disciplines
Ongoing/ current life highlights:
-making November travel plans for a tour of the East Coast
-reading Pilgrim's Progress together
-watching weekly episodes of Heroes: season 4
Lowlights:
-waiting to hear back from schools with favorable news
-still trying to settle into a job (Les)
I'm getting excited for Thanksgiving soon. Thinking about the possibility of contributing a dish this year to the family gathering. I've been craving pie making. Off to prepare leftovers for dinner- a rare occurrence I promise- don't feel too bad for Khanh :) I think he's gotten mostly used to my cooking.
nice blog! you guys are sooo cute! And that is a really cool pic of you two! Was that a professional photographer? Hope we get to catch up soon!
ReplyDelete-your only fan (so far)