Friday, October 23, 2009

friday distractions

So our lives are just not that bloggable. Instead of reporting on our sometimes slow lives I will try to keep our only fan (Astrid), and anyone that accidentally discovers us, entertained with random tid-bits of useless information about whatever I please.

1. Fine-grained volcanic ash can be found as an ingredient in some toothpastes.
2. To burn off one plain M&M candy, you need to walk the full length of a football field. (shoot)

We're headed off to home this weekend- time to be taken care of/ snuggle with doggies...mmmm.

Also: honey ginger coffee is quite interesting. Check it out at: Cafe Sidamo- 3624 Telegraph Ave. in Oakland

1 comment:

  1. 1. is that volcanic ash healthy?
    2. M&M= football field -->that is BAD news. That's why they say exercise is barely useful for weight loss.

    And one of my friends took me to Cafe Sidamo recently! I really liked it, though I couldn't handle all that caffeine that day, and I went a little crazy... you'd have to be there to understand. :)

    ReplyDelete