I am home on a very hot afternoon following a long day at school, yes, we are back in school folks. I will talk about it in... approximately 3 months when I write again. No, just kidding, hopefully earlier- maybe. I leave to pick up Khanh shortly and I am sad that he isn't already home. I miss him. His days are so long- leave for train at 6am, get back to station at 6:40pm. My favorite parts of the day are sitting at the station with him before the train comes and the sun is thinking about rising and then getting home at night and realizing we have a whole 3 hours before bedtime.
I wish we had a couch. I miss sitting on something soft on the butt and back. Those are the good kinds of seats. I was thinking of this just now because I could really use a good snuggle and couches are my favorite place to snuggle. Digression- I told Khanh there was a spider on the ceiling last night and he said he bought me a pet spider and named it Snuggles. Thus, when neither of us could fall asleep because of the strawberries we ate at NINE! he pretended like Snuggles wanted to snuggle all over my face and in my nose. Lucky for Khanh it was just his hand. I think I feel in the mood for a good snuggle when I am tired and for whatever reason just feel exhausted from being with people, having my hair tied up all day and not wanting to think about much- except for maybe to write some silly ramblings to you... whoever you are.
I love the ramblings....keep them up! I miss you!
ReplyDelete